May 30, 2011

Stripes and colors

I started a new project this weekend. I'm using the Zig and Zag Sock Yarn pram baby blanket pattern (Ravelry) from Skein Queen and I'm making a colorful scarf. I made it quite wide, I'll be able to wear it like a wrap too. Lots of pretty sock yarn and stripes - it's perfect!

I'm using sock yarns from Laughing Yaffle, Colinette Jitterbug and a skein of sock yarn that my friend Angelika dyed, in a lovely aqua color.

Zig Zag scarf

Ξεκίνησα ένα νέο πλεκτό το σαββατοκύριακο. Χρησιμοποιώ το σχέδιο Zig and Zag Sock Yarn pram baby blanket (Ravelry) από την Skein Queen και φτιάχνω ένα πολύχρωμο κασκόλ. Το έκανα αρκετά φαρδύ, θα μπορώ να το φοράω και σαν εσάρπα. Πολύχρωμα νήματα για κάλτσες και ρίγες - είναι τέλειο!

Χρησιμοποιώ νήματα βαμμένα στο χέρι από Laughing Yaffle, Colinette Jitterbug και ένα που έβαψε η φίλη μου η Angelika σε ένα υπέροχο θαλασσί χρώμα.

9 comments:

  1. Those colours are super pretty together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I like! That'd be a great way to use up some sock yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved the way zig zags look and this is no exception! Love your colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty! My favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous colors! This pattern will make a great scarf/shawl. I might use this stitch pattern for a cowl out of some stash yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh a cowl would be lovely in this pattern! Great idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is again so colourful. Just checked out your projects on ravelry (and added you to my friends) where it is even more obvious when you have all the small pictures on the monitor how cheerful and bright the variety of colours is that you use for your knitting. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  8. το λατρεύω!!!!πρέπει να μάθω!

    :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how the stitches are so small and tight! You have awesome patience to use sock yarn for a baby blanket.

    ReplyDelete